Joining the Nitzanim Network
- Local authority is stable and enjoys economic stability and has the ability to lead long term processes.
- There is a desire and interest to engage in education and Jewish-Israel identity at the leadership level (governmental and civic)
- There is already existing local activity in the field of Jewish renewal
- The existence of meaningful programs led and driven by local educational, community and cultural institutions.
- The locality already has a system-wide approach to work or there is the potential to create such an approach between local government departments and relevant institutions.
- There is system wide management of external interventions (foundations, organization, programs, etc.)
- There is an openness to learning and an interest in dialogue with the residents.
- There is a commitment to commit local resources to the Nitzanim program and to make the program a high priority.
- Priority will be given to communities with more than 15,000 residents
Write to us For more information,