- Karen Cohen-Weiss, Chair, is Deputy Director of the AVI CHAI Foundation in Israel. Previously director of the Philip Laon Community Centre in Jerusalem, she has extensive experience developing content and programs for local community centres and culture organizations throughout Israel.
- Bari Bar Tzion served as Chairman of ISCARE BV and as CEO of A4e Israel. Appointed Director General of Jerusalem’s Bikur Cholim Hospital, then under receivership, he successfully turned the hospital’s fortunes round. Mr Bar Tzion previously served as Senior Advisor to the Director-General of the Israeli Ministry of Finance.
- Prof. Avigdor Shinan is a full professor at the Department of Hebrew Literature in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, who teaches and researches Aggadic and Midrashic literature. He serves also as the academic adviser of the AVI CHAI Foundation. Prof. Shinan has published more than ten books and around one hundred articles in various fields of ancient Jewish Culture.
- Dr. Naama Azulay is Deputy Director of Education at Alliance – Kol Israel Haverim. She previously sat on the Board of Directors of the Israeli Association of the San Francisco Federation and Chaired the Committee for Civil Society and Equal Opportunities.
- Dr. Eli Silver is Executive Director of the AVI CHAI Foundation in Israel, before he was the Principal of the K-8 Jewish Day School of Seattle, Washington.
- Lior Shoham is a professional trainer and consultant at Barry Katz Inc. In the past 11 years, Lior has gained substantial experience in the business, public and nonprofit sectors. Prior to his position at Barry Katz, Lior worked as a Junior Adviser at the Permanent Mission of Israel to the UN and as “Ma’ase Olam- ITF” Program Coordinator.
- Maya Lapid is the Director of Committed to Give, an impact group of private Israeli donors, working together to promote and expand the culture of giving among affluent Israelis. Previously, Maya was the Director of Organizational Development and Marketing at Beit Hatfutsot, Director of the North American Desk for the Maccabi World Union and a JAFI shlicha for the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia.